Blinking orange 5x and green 1x and the color/black cartridge not recognized
This problem appear after several times reset ink level the cartridge. If this reset methode does not work to solve the problem. I get this solution after several times try resetting using various combinations button. Solutions for the problem are:
* Start with printer off
* Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
* Keep holding down Power button and press Resume 2 times, then press and hold the resume button, release power button.
* Green lights will flash and then stop blinking (Keep hold the resume button).
* When green lights are solid, release resume button and press again the Resume button 4 times.
* Don’t switch of the printer (because if your trun off and turn on again the printer the problem still appear), Now reset the counter and EEPROM canon iP1700 using iPTool software (recommended).
* Turn off and turn on again the printer, the printer should respond as normal. In my Canon iP1700 problem solved.